Saturday, December 29, 2012

Well it is Day 6 of my potty training and it is still going good although I did get too him to late when he woke up from his first nap but I caught his second nap and of course I got to him in time when he woke up in the morning.

I am starting to notice that he poops at the same time every morning so tomorrow I am going to try and catch  him and see if I can get that to go in the potty. I thought potty training a boy was going to be more difficult than training my daughter but it is going good, much easier than I thought it would be. I also took a trip the store and of course I was hoping that he wouldn't fall asleep while we where there and if he did I was hoping that he would stay sleep until we got back home and thankfully he did! But of course if he didn't we would have been making a stop at the restroom and I would have been holding him over the toilet to keep the pattern going of sitting over a potty and peeing. I want him to get used to that and it becoming a habit and expected, that when he wakes up he uses the potty and not the diaper.

And tomorrow the fun continues..... I will let you know how and if I was able to catch him before he poops.

No comments:

Post a Comment