Sunday, December 30, 2012

Missed Poop

So yesterday I stated how I noticed that he was pooping around the same time everyday and that I was going to catch him and put him on the potty before hand, well today he pooped a whole hour early!!! I was like Wow! LOL, next time as in tomorrow I will be prepared and I will definitely watch for the signs. It is like he poops when I need to, I think it is because I am nursing him that his pooping schedule might be n sync with mine depending on what I ate....which means if I follow that schedule I can catch him every time!

Sorry if it is too much information, but hey we are talking about a mom who breastfeeds and who is potty training and the purpose of me making my potty training diary public is to possibly help the next mom who is doing it.

In other news I was however able to catch him every time he woke up today and I was even able to catch him twice after two feedings! I actually think that he is getting used to it now because he goes right after I place him on the potty and smiles now.

I will be back tomorrow with another entry!!

Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment