Thursday, January 24, 2013

DRY ALL NIGHT

So he stayed dry all night YAY!!

He is going in the pot every time I place him on the potty but he is still pooping in the diaper and I have completely stopped keeping track of when he is going to poop and just focusing on how often he pees withing the hour every hour.

just random but and off subject but was at Walmart and wanted to get some chicken to eat and learned that because the were short staffed in the deli they were closing and was literally throwing away WASTING perfectly good chicken. I think it was very wasteful of the company!! Do they not know how many food shelters could use that perfectly fine chicken, how many families are hungry because they just don't have enough!!! HAVE THEY NOT HEARD OF FEED AMERICA!! And yet they have the audacity to be so wasteful and throw it in the garbage like it is nothing!!!!! I was just disgusted and in shock about it, I had to vent about it.

So his potty training is still going well and I am almost at my deadline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment