Thursday, January 10, 2013

Only caught him twice today

Safe to say that today I totally slacked off in the potty training!! Tomorrow I will be back at it again full throttle... I tell ya it is so easy not to put him on the potty once I get engaged in something called work :( any who I did however catch him twice..when he woke up this morning and when he woke up from his first nap. However we were in the car running errands yet again and I missed his two other naps.

I am not giving up he still will be fully trained by 9 months like his big sis was. We are just going to have to work together and get some sort of rhythm going so I know what his signals are. Tomorrow is note taking day, I will write down what he does before he pees, what he does while he is peeing and how he acts after he pees. I will also track how often he pees.

No comments:

Post a Comment