Thursday, January 3, 2013

Still no POOP

Well today I just knew that I was going to catch his poop and what do you know he went when I had to go!! My next plan is to let him sit on the potty for ten minutes to see if I can get him to poop in the pot. I honestly think he isn't comfy when it comes to pooping on the potty just yet because he isn't sitting up on his on yet without falling over, so I am going to make him as comfortable as possible to get that poop.

His pee pee times are going well, can you believe last night he only wet his diaper once!! I think that means he is holding it now at night, but at least one time when I get up to nurse I am going to have to let him pee in the potty and maybe we will have a completely dry diaper in the am!!!

The poop quest continues as the pee is almost conquered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment