Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HIS POOP SCHEDULE

He officially has no poop schedule at the moment, and it is like he is pooping earlier and earlier every day. He was pooping at noon and now he is doing it around 8:15 when I take my daughter to school which makes it difficult to put him on the potty!!!

While the past couple of days I was slacking because of all the different errands I had to run, that also interrupted his potty training time, but hopefully I get it down where I am disciplined and just take a moment and take him to the potty before we leave the house, when we first arrive at our destination (hold him over the toilet in the bathroom) and when we arrive home. To keep him thinking "okay she is going to put me on the pot soon so I can wait it out a few moments longer"

That is definitely the most difficult thing about potty training, doing it on the road, while running errands!! It will be done although a challenge, but nothing good is easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment