Thursday, January 17, 2013

STILL GOING

Well it has been one week since I last shared and let me tell you we have had on and off days. One day he went every time that I placed him the potty then the next day it was like I got to him too late he had already peed in the diaper. Then he would stay dry all night!! So every morning I am thinking "okay this is going to be a great potty day!" , and it is except for when I get to him too late. so Instead of every 30 minutes I am going to try 15 minutes after I feed him, if he uses it then good I will wait another 30 and try again, but if he doesn't use it then I will try every 5 minutes until he does.

He keeps sending mixed signals, one day he cries when he has to potty then the next day he does nothing, or I am just not paying attention to his signals.

I am definitely not giving up, He will be fully trained by the time he is 9 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment