Tuesday, January 22, 2013

He peed in the SINK

So I had a massive amount of errands to run today and YES i got him to stay dry almost the entire time we were gone. Right before we left I put him on the potty, and he didn't do anything so I told him "okay don't pee until we get there". When we got to the doctor which is like 15 minutes away, first stop of the morning, he was actually still dry, so I took him to the bathroom held him over the sink and he peed!!!!

So right before we leave after my daughters check up I let him use it again and got nothing. Then we arrived at our next destination but he was sleep so I left him alone. He slept for about an hour but of course he woke up while I was driving so that ended my keeping him dry. We got home I changed his diaper and got ready to go out again for a few more errands after lunch and placed him on the potty before we walked out of the door. We managed a good flow for a while but it was definitely a challenge.

Tomorrow is another day to try and stay dry all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment